Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Home Wrecker is losing your zest for life


“Even when I felt there should be more than this, somehow I was always able to find the positive in any negative situation.”

I think you are either a confident person or you are not. Throughout my life I have always known how to find my happy place. After being with someone for so many years that was full of anger it became very difficult to remain the positive girl that I once was. In facing numerous insecurities that arose in my life, I was still optimistic about the future. I used to think that out of all bad things, good things are bound to happen.
Being with a man that did not  know and enjoy the bright side of life really brought the worst out in me. Anger became a Home Wrecker in my marriage. It wasn’t until I left my husband that I was able to find a better and more enjoyable side of life. Once I got away from the negative influence, which was my husband, I was able to find the optimism that I once had.
Has any relationship you have been in zapped away your zest for life? If so, how did you get it back?



No comments:

Post a Comment