Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Emotional infidelity was a Home Wrecker


“I knew I couldn’t continue living this double life. It wasn’t fair to my husband and it wasn’t good for me.”

I was living a double life for several months. At first I did everything I could do to avoid being a Home Wrecker by cheating on my husband. I did everything in my power to stay loyal. After a while, the dividing lines became fuzzy. My best girlfriend told me that I was committing “emotional infidelity.” I knew she was right but I had such a hard time breaking ties with this person. We had just started getting close.
I knew things were bad when the weekends would arrive and I couldn’t wait until Monday when I would be seeing him again. The weekends became extremely frustrating and all my thoughts were of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment