Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Falling in love can be a Home Wrecker


“After a while, I started to feel very guilty about what I was allowing to happen. I went home and my thoughts were of him.”

I met this man while I was at the gym. It felt so good to talk to someone who showed an interest in me. Before then, I had been too sick to leave the house. I was pretty much isolated in my house all day which lasted for about a year and a half. Most of my time I spent at home with my two dogs.
When I started working out again it was hard but it felt so good to get some of my old life back. I didn’t need a boyfriend and wasn’t looking for one. I was married. I was not a Home Wrecker. What I needed was a friend. Instead I met this man that made my heart skip a beat. Before long, I couldn’t control what I was feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment