Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gigolo Home Wrecker


“No one girl was ever enough for him. I knew he would love to be able to find a girl, fall in love and stick with it. Instead, he went from one girl to another like a gigolo.”

My ex-boyfriend cheated on me several times. He couldn't stay faithful if his life depended on it but I always took him back. Our relationship continued like that for years. He was a Home Wrecker but I tolerated his bad behavior.
I am sure I am not alone in this predicament. Have you stayed in a relationship even though you knew the other was cheating? Do you know why it was so difficult for you to just walk away?
As soon as this ex-boyfriend felt I was moving on he would land back on my doorstep begging for me to forgive him. I am not sure why it took me so long to realize he was not the one for me. I wasn’t looking at the whole picture. He was my first real love and I thought not going back with him would make me a failure. I wanted this relationship to succeed no matter how one sided it was. I didn’t realize at the time that taking him back after all that deceit was a failure. I failed myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment