Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home Wrecker and the gym


“I always considered working out to be a positive thing and better than hanging out in a bar, drinking alcohol all night.”
I have never been a compulsive person but I guess you can say exercise is my obsession. It was not a Home Wrecker but a life saver. I don’t think anything could have helped my self-esteem as much as having a better body image. I was not an athletic youth but once I started exercising at nineteen years old it filled a real hole in my life. Exercise helped give me the confidence that I lacked as a young girl. Changing my body was one thing in my life that I could finally control. There are so many things in life that we can’t change. It felt so good to redefine my figure. Getting in  better shape filled me with so much pride and gratification. It was then that I realized fitness was my passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment