Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Wrecker Faces Harsh Judgment


"Not only have my friends judged me harshly but I have had to judge myself in the same way."

After leaving my husband for another man I have had to see myself in a different light. I am not used to wearing this scarlet letter on my chest. I have had to accept my choices were the right ones and still respect myself. No one can truly understand what I have been through unless they have walked in my shoes. I have had to make some of the most difficult decisions a person could ever make. I have made these decisions with scrutiny and unwelcoming opinions. I never set out to be a Home Wrecker. I don't believe I deserve that title.
If you have a similar story, let's hear it! Have your friends or family members ever misjudged you over decisions you have made in your personal life? Have you held onto these relationships?






No comments:

Post a Comment