Wednesday, November 14, 2012

'Home Wrecker' Isn't For Everyone

“I had no intention of forsaking my wedding vows. I had strong morals and never could have imagined going against them. I was never even tempted to stray.”

The decision of a federal appeals court crashing down California's Proposition 8, which denied marriage rights to same-sex couples, is cause for celebration.
I can’t help feeling ungrateful for having the luxury of being able to get married when gays have had to fight for that privilege. Marriage between two people should have nothing to do with the court system. It seems inhumane to deny anyone the right to get married. We can all practice different religions but have to follow a grid when it comes to love? Now that is what I would call a Home Wrecker



No comments:

Post a Comment