Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Wrecker punk rock story


"It was the early eighties and disco was all the rage, but I was only interested in punk rock.”

At sixteen I thought I was old enough to do whatever I wanted. I felt I should be able to make my own decisions. My other girlfriends were able to stay out all hours of the night but my parents had rules prohibiting this freedom of action. At the time my main interest was going to nightclubs and hanging out on the streets of Hollywood. My parents did not approve of my new lifestyle and we fought a lot during that time. I accused them of not trusting me. Now I know it was other people they didn’t trust. I never thought anything bad could ever happen to me. I had no idea how dangerous the world could be. There is a Home Wrecker around nearly every corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment