Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Wrecker was a goal


“Photography was an eye-opener for me. It made me conscious of everything. Looking for the perfect picture became my goal in life.”

I went to Cal Arts for photography after high school but I really didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life. I admired all of the talented people who all seemed to be working towards a very specific goal. For me, I didn’t exactly have a set goal.  I just knew taking random photos gave me a spark. I loved the creative outlet but I didn’t have any formal training in anything.
At Cal Arts, I was in awe of the beautiful dancers and the brilliant artists. I have always wished to posses other talents but have lacked any natural ability and of course the drive. If I were going to achieve greatness I would really have had to put EVERYTHING into it. Writing Home Wrecker has taught me that I do have the ability to achieve a goal as long as I am willing work hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment