Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Wrecker?


“I had lost all credibility because it seemed like so many things I had said I would never do, I somehow had done, or was considering doing.”

It is so strange to think of the things that I have done in the last year and a half. I was always the good girl and saw myself as such. No one would have ever called me a Home Wrecker without laughing. With me, it was always, what you see is what you get. I always did the right thing with unselfish intentions. I have learned that sometimes you have to go with your heart and put yourself first. I now look at people differently. Before I would have been quick to judge. Now I try to consider the whole picture. I don’t want to be closed minded and make rash judgments like I did in the past. I know what it feels like to be misjudged and it feels wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment