Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Wrecker...a love story!


“We actually sat together, holding hands while looking into each other’s eyes; sometimes I had to look away because it all felt like too much.”

When I fell in love with this man I was not accustomed to all of these new intense feelings. Even after being married for over fifteen years I can honestly say I never felt that extra sparkle with my husband. I loved him and was devoted to him but I never looked into his eyes and felt what I feel now. It is all new territory and I am loving every minute of it. I think it is safe to say that we are in it for life because I do not think it is a fleeting feeling.
When the relationship was still new everyone made a point to remind us that we were still in the honeymoon stage. Now, after close to two years the honeymoon may be over but we still have intense feelings that are real and lasting. For me, it only gets better and better. This is what I should have felt with my husband. I didn’t want to admit even to myself that I had made a mistake. Now that my story is all over the world wide web I am so happy to say I made the right decision to walk out the door and leave him forever. I may be considered a Home Wrecker but at this point in my life I shouldn’t have to continue to make apologies for what I have done. There comes a time you have to forgive yourself and I am learning to do this. I am human and not even close to perfect but I am proud of the person I have become with this man.





No comments:

Post a Comment