Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Can Survive Being Called a Home Wrecker

“Throughout my life, I’ve had many disappointments, survived many losses and had more than my share of sorrow.”

As a child I never would have imagined how tough adult life could be. I had it pretty easy. My childhood was a good one. I saw the good side of life. Since my parents have been gone I have had to face so many obstacles and heartbreaks. I wish there was a class in school that could have prepared me for all the hard days ahead. I have had to learn how to cope under the most difficult circumstances. I have lived through many disappointments, serious illnesses, and too many excruciating losses. Sometimes you wonder if it’s ever going to get easier. I have had to endure so many hardships during my life time that I am surprised I have had it in me to go on. I have had no choice but to learn to be a survivor. I have been called a Home Wrecker but I am not about to give up and die. I still have the desire to live and maybe even a little zest for life left in me. Through each heart breaking blow I have worked through the damage and somehow have managed to come back stronger.
Are you a survivor? Has your strength been tested? If so, where did you find that strength? 

No comments:

Post a Comment