Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lack of trust is a Home Wrecker

“He was also very jealous and had trust issues; traits I did not possess. In fact, I trusted to a fault”

I have always been very trusting as a friend or in a relationship. Maybe trusting too much. I always believed that if someone wanted to be with me, then I could rest assured he would be with me, solely. In the past, I have always been someone you could trust. Sometimes I trusted when I shouldn’t have. I believe if you don’t trust someone, the results will come out in negative ways. Can you relate? Have you had trust issues in your relationships?
Lack of trust can be a Home WreckerIt is not a very nice quality and often helps to end a relationship.
Even though I never gave my husband reason not to trust me he always had fears and doubts. He saw me as naive and thought every guy I came in contact with had an ulterior motive. I always had to reassure him of my loyalty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment