Saturday, November 17, 2012

MY NEXT BEST THING WITH BRENDA PERLIN



I COULDN'T RESTRAIN FROM INVITING MY GREAT AUTHOR FRIENDS ALONG WITH MYSELF TO ENGAGE IN THE BLOG-CHAIN CALLED 'MY NEXT BIG THING'.


THANKS TO MY GOOD MATE (SO MUCH A BRIT HE IS) MARK BARRY - WIZARD EXTRAORDINAIRE The Wizard's Cauldron Blog WHO INVITED ME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BLOG-CHAIN STARTED BY ANDY DUNCAN, AUTHOR OF THE BADGER-BOY BROUHAHA 




HERE IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY ABOUT MY NEXT BIG THING.
 What is the working title of your book?
Home Wrecker

Where did the idea come from for the book?
The original idea I had was to write about the fraudulent wedding business while I was a stressed-out nailing biting bride-to-be. The story altered after fifteen some odd years when this married woman found herself a boyfriend.

What genre does your book fall under?
This is a “true life” story but I call it fiction to protect my reputation (not really) and from having more people come after me than already have.
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
You don’t even want to know!!!! Let’s just say it was years in the making!

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Honestly I haven’t compared my story to any other writers but I liked that in my interview with Wiz (Mark Barry) made a lovely little comparison of my writing to Elizabeth Wurtzel’s of “Prozac Nation” fame. He also mentioned Woody Allen’s movie Manhattan...Wow!!! I am going to take that and run. An Interview With Brenda Perlin on Wizards Cauldron Blogspot 

Who or What inspired you to write this book?
All the credit really should go to my ex-husband. Had he not put so much pressure on me to do something....anything...I would not have started writing my story. Also I have him to thank for spreading all the nasty rumors about me all over the web. Had he just sat back and let fate run it’s course there would not have been a “Home Wrecker.”

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?
Well, the drama still continues. Hurry up and read Home Wrecker because I am now working on a revision and hope for many good changes and new stories. Also, stay tuned for a second book in the series called Home Wrecker: The Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles! It is a raw account from not only a woman's perspective but also gives you a guys perspective as well. 

I do share a lot of naughty secrets. But you will have to read the booK to find out what they are.

HOME WRECKER TO BE RE-RELEASED JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW YEAR!
Brenda Perlin- Home Wrecker Home Wrecker Blog
And now, I'll pass the baton to some of my writer friends that kindly agreed to participate in the blog-chain ... stay tuned to read about their Next Big Thing.

Mark Barry- ... The Illustrated Woman  Green Wizard Blogspot

John Emil Augustine- Love Seen From Hell... John Emil Augustine Please visit John Emil Augustine's Author page on Facebook Love Seen From Hell


Lisa Day- Wolfkeeper's Woman Lisa Day Website visit the Lisa Day Author Page on Facebook




Paige Bleu- Finding Summerland...Paige Bleu Blog Please visit the Paige Bleu Author Page  

Sarah Bunchynski- The Awakening...Sarah Buchynski Blog
Please visit Sarah Bunchynski's Author page Facebook BeforeTrue Light

Jessica Kong- A Lost Kitten...Jessica Kong Blog
or Facebook Page  Jessica Kong Facebook Author Page



 Lisa Day-The Stepbrother's..... Lisa Day Website

Do stop by Lisa's site.. or visit the Lisa Day Author Page on Facebook 



6 comments:

  1. Just want to give a shout out to my good friends from the Author Promotion Group!!!! You are the best. Also, thanks for sharing this with me, Paige Bleu, Lisa Day, John Emil Augustine, and Sarah Bunchynski. Let's NOT forget my good mate Mark Green...the wizard extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing the love with Jessica Kong...now go out and buy "A Lost Kitten." Would you please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having us Brenda!!! We love our little Home Wrecker LOL ;) Great post!!!

      Delete
  3. Gosh darn.. I am so touched (no not that way)to be included in your friends list. the post looks great by the way. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thank you, Brenda. We all appreciate what you've done.

    ReplyDelete