Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Negativity is a Home Wrecker


“I loved that he didn’t take himself too seriously and he liked to laugh.”

When I started spending time with my boyfriend it was such a pleasure to be with someone who saw goodness in many things. After spending so many years with my husband, who was more on the negative side, it was so nice to be with someone who had a zest for life. My husband had a pretty sad upbringing and it affected the way he saw things. After a while it got to be depressing to be with someone who had such a negative outlook on life. His attitude was a real Home Wrecker. We couldn’t be silly with each other and I always felt this dark cloud hovering over us.
With this new man I feel like I was given a second chance. I have found someone whose personality is compatible with mine. He is a perfect combination of all things good. When we are together there is a lightness. I wouldn’t want to give that up for the world. Life doesn’t have to be all that serious all of the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment