Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Privacy was a Home Wrecker


“He was what you would call a recluse; he had never been comfortable around people.”

When I met the man that was to be my husband he was very much a recluse. He had very little interest in people and was extremely private. He preferred that no one know anything about him. I was much more open and enjoyed sharing my business with others. He just didn’t like to let people into his daily life and preferred to be left alone. I guess you could say we were opposites. Being with him was a real adjustment. I had to learn how to keep things to myself which was not something I was accustomed to. I came from two very chatty parents and a family that seemed to know much of my business most of the time. What he thought of as his private life was the complete opposite of my thinking and feeling. We constantly disagreed on what I shared with my friends. His need for privacy became a Home Wrecker for me. I was constantly on guard and that is part of the reason why I needed an escape from him.



No comments:

Post a Comment