Friday, December 7, 2012

ANOTHER HOME WRECKER EDIT....READ IT FOR THE LAST TIME...



"The actor" my make another appearance....

I met the actor that I agreed to go out on a date. We met on the Stairmaster at the club. He was well read and a good conversationalist. After graduating from Yale, he moved to Los Angeles from New York to work as an actor. He wasn’t good looking in the traditional sense, but he definitely had his appeal.

On our first date, he took me to a party. From the minute he picked me up, he couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of me. Even though I backed off as he tried to put his hands in the back pockets of my jeans, he still attempted to touch me. He was entirely different from what I had thought. I lost interest in him right away. 

He called me several times to go out again, but I kept turning him down. He started showing up at places he knew I would be. He certainly put some effort into spending time with me, which caught my attention. He had turned me off with his aggressive approach, but after a while, his persistence paid off. I agreed to go out with him again. 
Most of our time was spent in Santa Monica at his tiny “studio” apartment, as they were called. That was where he seduced me. He really did. I call that time with him my “sexual revolution,” because I learned a lot about sex and myself. I had never seen myself as “sexy” before this. I did things with him that I had never done before. 

With him, I felt like I was in a movie. I learned the art of seduction and I enjoying playing with it. I often showed up at his place dressed in what I call costumes. It was all fantasy. I wore a trench coat with nothing more than panties underneath. We were not making love, but we loved having sex. We were not moving toward anything more than simply enjoying each other’s bodies for that period of time. 

I actually felt appealing in his company. He was more sexual than any other man I had been with. He just loved women. He knew how to make a woman feel good. With him, I was able to be someone else, which I liked. After a while, I did start to have feelings for him. I think I was confusing sex with love. We never really connected on an emotional level. It was always just sex, nothing more, nothing less. It was nice while it lasted. I just couldn’t lie to myself any longer. I wanted more, while I kept accepting less. 

Eventually, I stopped seeing him. I knew it would only cause me pain down the road. To my surprise, it didn’t take long for me to bounce back, which made me certain I didn’t love him. It was simple to walk away from this man. I learned how easy it was to get caught up in the moment and how effortless it was to walk away.

Years later, the actor got work on a hit television show. He is now a famous actor doing what he set out to do. He is married with children, but has a reputation as a ladies’ man. Just last year he went to rehab for sex addiction. Which was no shock to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment