Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another one bites the dust...Yet another Home Wrecker edit


Fate

I believe fate changes everything. Things do happen for a reason.  Had I not learned to embrace life and live like my days were numbered, I never would have yearned for more, I would have continued being “the wife” who settled for less. I lived unfulfilled because I thought it was what I needed to do.
All these life changes have led me to a better place. Even though it had been the hardest, most difficult experience, I was so thankful to have gone through it, as it made me a stronger person.

What really changed my life was losing my mother when I did. I was so immature and knew nothing about the real world. That loss changed me in so many ways. Had my mom lived longer, I would have had an entirely different way of looking at things. I lived in a world that revolved around me and my happiness. My mom sheltered me from the ugly side of life. I only saw what she wanted me to see. After her death, I had to face the hard realities of life head on. I had no buffers and I had to learn to fend for myself. Some of the lessons I have had to learn, I learned the hard way.


No comments:

Post a Comment