Saturday, January 12, 2013

Home Wrecker: Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles


Brooklyn

I melted in his arms as he touched my bare skin for the first time. I was not prepared to feel the sensations that were overwhelming my body. I had gone through too much and never would have imagined feeling this kind of spark at this point in my life. I thought such intense feelings were dead to me. Somehow when I met Bo something awoke inside of me. A fire that was once burnt out was now reignited. 

For months we flirted with the idea of being together but that was just a fantasy. I never thought I would have acted on these feelings. Even though I knew what I was doing was not proper because I was married, I couldn’t stop myself from exploring. I was interested and needed to fulfill my curiosity.

I never had these feelings with my husband on whom I was married to for fifteen years. He and I did not connect in that way. We would have been better suited as friends rather than lovers. I just wasn’t willing to admit that to myself . Instead we married and lived a life of compromise. More accurately, I compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment