Monday, January 21, 2013

Home Wrecker: No Regrets


Even though I have confessed all over the internet that I left my husband for another man, I do not plan to make apologies for the rest of my life. I cannot live my life regretting something that I cannot take back. Nor, should I have to.

I did what I did with my eyes wide open and if I were to go back in time my guess is I would do exactly the same thing all over again. The end result has been worth all the harsh judgment and unfair criticism.

I don’t owe anyone an explanation or rationalization. Unless you have walked in my shoes, you cannot know without a doubt what you would have done.


1 comment:

  1. So true; no one can ever know exactly what a person goes through, so they really should not judge. Only God knows someone's heart, what they have been through, and what is their true intentions. Interesting character/story. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete