Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brooklyn's Home Wrecker Valentine to Bo

Bo, my Valentine

When I first met you I never thought you would change my life in so many ways. At the time, I was not such a happy girl but I made the best of my circumstances, as I was used to my misery. Spending time talking with you made my tired body come alive. It was the best feeling. When I wasn’t with you I missed you. I didn’t want us to ever be apart but I knew we had no choice but continue to live our separate lives. Eventually that became impossible. There was no turning back.

Now that we are together I am so thankful I don’t have the chance to miss you.  I just love being with you and sharing our life as partners. Still, I don’t know how I was able to do what I did but there has not been a moment of regret. I now know that we belong together.

Truly Yours,

Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment