Monday, February 18, 2013

Home Wrecker Love


Even though I am in love with my boyfriend and so glad I left my husband for him, our relationship does not come without some struggles. For one thing, his friends and family were not as accepting as I would have liked.  I was not used to being  criticized by so many people. I knew we did not walk into this relationship in an ordinary way but I thought if these people really loved him, they would have learned to accept me as I am.

In the past I was used to all my boyfriends parents loving me and treating me like a daughter or even a friend. When it didn’t happen, at first I was really offended. Today I am a much stronger person than I once once. Through this experience in a way my innocence was lost but at the same time my inner strength was found.


No comments:

Post a Comment