Monday, March 4, 2013

Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles 2013


Now that Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles has it’s new publisher, Master Koda Select it has been re-edited by Arlene O’Neil, author of a beautifully written book “Broken Spokes.”

 It is amazing that no matter how many times it is read and edited there are always mistakes that prop up. I could read it 100 times (I am sure I have come close) and I always seem to find something that needs to be changed. Sometimes it is a word but mostly it has to do with punctuation.

I am sure I could hold onto my manuscript forever without calling it completed but there has to come a time when you tell yourself that you are finished and feel good about it. I think I have accomplished that.

I want to thank John Emil Augustine who helped me work on telling my story more completely. He inspired me to fill in the dots. 

Shattered Reality gets right to the heart of the story and I am excited to share it. I hope it will inspire people not to rush to judgment and maybe even appreciate their life just a little bit more.



No comments:

Post a Comment