Monday, March 25, 2013

Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles (unreleased book three in the Trilogy)


"My marriage had been dead for years. My wife Ruth even said so. She and I were living like distant strangers but neither one of us was ready to pull the plug on our marriage. We were married for fourteen years and together for over nineteen years. We had traveled all over the world together. That was something that was important to me and I made sure before we got married she was prepared to go for the ride and as it happened, she was. We were great traveling companions. When we were away together on vacation things were good between us. We were very well-suited in this way. While we were on one trip, we were always planning for the next. That was how it was. We shared the love of travel and adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment