Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jennifer Loiske's 99¢ Blog Tour for Club Number Five!!!

I am so pleased to share Jennifer Loiske’s books with you. Her blog tour is going on right now. She is offering her awesome paranormal book, Club Number Five for just 99¢. It is a great time to read this story because the second book in the series, Lucas was just recently released.






Part One of Immortal Blood Series

Samantha Green wanted nothing but to be normal, have a shallow life with smoking hot Jonathan Blake and an unforgettable senior year at Regents East High. But one morning she wakes up as a vampire. She has no idea who bit her or why. All she knows is she didn’t want it. Now her new life is full of secrets, deceit and fear, not to mention raw meatballs and red nectar that is definitely something else besides strawberry juice. Samantha tries to act normal. She pretends to like her mom’s chicken salad, goes to school and learns how to survive on her own, but what can she do when she finds herself inside of a devious conspiracy, strikingly fast hunters, secret clubs and mouthwateringly gorgeous boys and the only food she can catch is her best friend, Kate Walker’s, wrist?




After you have read Club Number Five, pick up a copy of Lucas, the latest release.



Part Two of Immortal Blood Series
Revenge.
It can either destroy you or save you.
He was a ruthless killer who’d killed so many people he had forgotten their faces. She was still a newbie and knew squat about killing, but she was prepared to protect the ones she loved no matter what the cost. When his hands encircled her neck and his fangs pierced her soft flesh, he almost forgot his task. She didn’t. She knew what she had to do to stop him. Even if she had to pay for it with her life.Amazon US

Bio

I live in Finland in Naantali, which is a small sunny town on the southwest coast (mostly known of the Moomin Valley). I’m a pre-school teacher by profession but I stayed home when my youngest daughter suffered brain fever, which developed severe epilepsy in 2004. I guess that’s when I first considered starting writing again as I had to stay awake and monitor her whilst she was sleeping and it can be really sleepy and boring when the house is quiet. I’m a workaholic and I always have a lot of projects going on at the same time. I write articles to the magazines and I’m a part of the team that makes Epilepsy Finland Magazine. I love chips, cheesy teen movies (and series too!), books, animals and I have a soft spot for the ones in need of a helping hand. A huge part of my royalties go to charity; mainly to help families with epileptic children but also to the epilepsy units in the hospitals.

B&N 
Blog 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brenda! I'm so happy to stop by on your blog today and very thankful for you for featuring my books here!

    ReplyDelete