Friday, October 18, 2013

The latest version of BROOKLYN AND BO CHRONICLES has been updated and is now available on Amazon.com.



 With the help of the wildly talented author/editor Arlene R. O'Neil we have added much needed dialog to Shattered Reality. Having to put words into the characters mouths was not always an easy task. Some moments were hard to go back to but I think the new interaction brings this story to life.

I have worked hard with my other “Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles” books to add more dialog. When I first wrote this story there was none at all. It read more like a diary. Now I see what was missing.

If you haven’t read Shattered Reality, I hope you will consider picking it up. This is a true story. Everything really happened. Only the names have been changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment