Saturday, December 28, 2013

Free To Be With Me by Melanie Toye

I am happy to celebrate Free To Be With Me, a new book by my dear author friend from Australia, Melanie Toye. This is one inspirational young lady who writes and has started her own online Magazine, Imagine This.

Free to be with me takes Madison, an assistant to a famous fashion designer, through a self-appreciating journey of fashion, love and design. Free to be with me oozes fun, glamour and most of all hot lustful romance. Will the man Madison falls for, be too risky for her lifestyle? Or will she shy away from it all? Find out in this heart warming, page turner. 
This novella, is a great holiday read for those times when you need to escape. Free to be with me, will leave you with butterfly feelings and a big smile on your face. 
Tell all your friends and family about this awesome read.

Miranda is the top recruitment consultant for Entice Consultancy, working long hours to achieve great results. From the outside she appears to have her life in order as a successful career woman. Yet a jealous rival is determined to do anything to take her down and soon Miranda’s life turns problematic. 

Grace and Louise both met Miranda through work and lead interesting lives of their own. Grace a free spirit, falls in love with a man that appears to be perfect. When her true love goes missing her world soon falls apart. Louise’s eating disorder is pushed to the limit as is her marriage with Mike. Retirement and a new relationship seem like bliss until one night’s event changes everything. 

Entice Me is a journey that explores life changing events that forces each woman to rediscover themselves and what they are seeking from life. 

Meltdowns, break-ups, love and laughter make Entice Me into an entertaining read.


Sophia experiences life being a princess for a day. Staying in a real castle. The adventures she goes on will excite any young princess.


Zac wakes up with a great idea. He invites his brother Alec to begin a day of exploring. The adventure begins in the muddy holes in the back yard, to digging in the beach. A surprise by their mother brings them much closer to discovering dinosaurs. Where will they go to explore for dinosaurs?

I am very excited to tell you about my latest e-Book 'Activities for Babies - When toys are not enough'. For Babies 6-12 months.

With a son of my own I know what it is like when toys just do not provide enough stimulation, learning and development. This is why I have created this e-Book, listing games and activities using every day household items. Not only is it a useful guide but will also inspire you to create your own games for your baby. 

Not only will boredom be thrown out the door but the activities will provide a range of benefits for you and your baby. 

Be sure to provide your review and let your friends know about this great ebook. I hope you enjoy spending time with your baby with the activities expressed in this e-Book.


Annabelle's Angels is a sweet story about a young girl who can see angels. Living in the country where nature is awe inspiring, Annabelle and her family have to move to the big city. Annabelle's Angels is a great story that will help children who are being transitioned into another school or moving to a new location. As well as showing your child the magic a world can be when one believes in the power of angels.


Bio

I am a woman who seeks more from life. I am a dream chaser. My current dream is to become an International Best Selling Author. Yet I also hope to inspire others to chase their own dreams.
I have been writing all my life through many different forms and novels are what I enjoy to write best. Creating life-like characters and scenes that not only capture the readers interest but create another form of entertainment and hopefully inspire to greatness.
I love reading all types of books from chick lit, fiction, self-help books, inspirational books and stories and so much more.
I hope you enjoy reading my books and I would love to receive your feedback and hopefully how it enriched your own life.

Melanie Toye
xo
Links
Twitter  @Meltoye


1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you very much Brenda for having me on your incredible site. I feel honoured.

    ReplyDelete