Sunday, March 16, 2014

Digitus 233 by K.D. Emerson is on sale for $1.99 on Amazon.com



Digitus 233 by K.D. Emerson
Today I have the pleasure and honor of sharing one of the most wonderful YA books that I have read, Digitus 233 by K.D. Emerson who has a heart of gold. Sometimes to a fault! She has one of the biggest hearts around with her generous personality and uplifting spirit. She is a constant source of inspiration. Emerson works tirelessly to promote and help other authors reach their goals. 

I just wish she could get around to writing the second book in the series. She left us hanging on the first one and I would really like to know WHAT HAPPENED?????

Description

When Zeph, the adventurous son of a millionaire hid in the cargo hold of the Learjet carrying his brother Zander to camp he had no idea there was anything dark or ominous going on. That was until he watched Zander ejected from the plane onto a barren arctic island and Zeph, trapped in the cargo hold, found himself headed for South America. Will he be able to expose the truth behind Digitus, the world’s dominant corporation or will they succeed in their sinister plan to control his brother and destroy the world?


My Review:

If you were put in the position to fight for your life, do you think you could survive? That is just one of the questions I pondered while reading Digitus 233

This action packed story grabbed my attention from the very first paragraph. Had me laughing, worried, curious and entertained all the way through. Knowing there was a book two in the works I had to read this smart story for the second time. In a way I enjoyed it even more the second time around. I was not just paying attention to the storyline but the masterful writing. I could appreciate the sharp curves and clever lines that filled these pages. I was wowed by how smooth this suspenseful story was constructed. Not only does it pull in its reader but does it seamlessly.

The dialog seemed so natural that I felt as if I were ease dropping. I love the positive messages and the deeper meaning that comes along with this unusual adventure.
This is a YA story that is fun, entertaining intriguing with great analogies!


Author Bio:
K.D. Emerson was born several years ago. We won’t go into how long it has been because she has this fantasy that she is still a teenager off to conquer the world. Her first novel was written in pencil, stapled together and placed in the school library. At age 6, she didn’t have a clue an author needed a publisher. She has a passion for the written word and assisting other writers in becoming the best they can be. She also loves to promote others and cheer them on to victory. Follow her on twitter @MstrKoda or you can find her at www.masterkoda.com and on Facebook at 


The website and personal blog for Digitus Series is here: www.digitus233.com

2 comments: