Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wildly talented Jennifer Loiske has a new release, Blood Master. NOW available on amazon.com



Blood Master -Part Three of Immortal Blood Series. 

In the hands of a master vampire no one is safe... 

Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Even if it means siding with the devilish master vampire, who obviously has some anger management issues. But how far can you go before you lose yourself completely? Where is the line that you cannot cross? Can your enemies be turned into your friends? Can the hunted become the hunter? To survive, Samantha has to face the challenge of her life, but will she ever be safe again? 

The fast-paced finale of the Immortal Blood Series that will keep you nailed to your couch until the very last page! 

My Review
Blood Master is about vampires but has such a human touch. The author has a way of writing paranormal that feels normal. She has quite the grasp on how to do it well and in an compelling way. This is not my genre of choice but what I have discovered is if a book is done well it doesn't matter what category it falls under. These stories have a way of grabbing you in and at the same time absorbs your consciousness that all you can think about is the story. That is what a great writer can do. Pull you in and take you to another time and possibly an entirely different dimension. I have read this series with great anticipation and this last book exceeded my expectations. I love the natural dialog and the easy flow to the storyline. There is something familiar and soothing though I haven’t quite figured out what it is. I guess you can call it a gift in which I am the receiver. In this case, Miss Loiske's readers are too.

This book entertained me all the way through. It was an escape that was pure fantasy which I loved. The characters are intriguing and the storyline uniquely mesmerizing.

Excerpt~

"He backed away a tad, his eyes holding mine, and for a moment I was sure he would do something rash like kiss me passionately,but instead he let his fingers run down my sides, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply.
"Samantha."
I stayed as still as I could.
"I don't know if I should kill you or kiss you."


Bio
Jennifer Loiske lives in Finland in Naantali, which is a small sunny town at the southwest coast. She is a workaholic Teen/Young Adult author, a lover of dark fantasy, teen movies, chips and candies and warm sunny days. Jennifer is a huge supporter of a charity work and a big part of her royalties goes to charity, too. Mainly to help families with epileptic children but also to the epilepsy units in the hospitals.
More about Jennifer: www.jenniferloiske.com
Twitter  @JenniferLoiske 
Facebook  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Brenda! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog and what an awesome picture! I will so spread it around <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you, it is ALWAYS a pleasure. You are so deserving and your books are fabulous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete