Friday, May 16, 2014

Jeremy Breitenbach, author of the upcoming release "The Gateway"

I have the pleasure of having  advocate, now author, Jeremy Breitenbach on my blog today. 
He has overcome several struggles including a premature birth from which he was not expected to survive, to being legally blind and living with Cerebral Palsy.

I have so much respect for Jeremy's perseverance and strength of spirit. He should be celebrated for his contributions. 

His first book, "The Gateway" introduces readers to Chicago, IL in 2059, and Dr. Richard Caulman, a physicist who aims to revolutionize transportation. Instead his creation leads to an alien invasion which puts the entire world in danger. See how the story unfolds as Author Jeremy Breitenbach gives you, "The Gateway”.


How about a few questions? I can't resist a little Q & A!


What kinds of books do you like to read?

I like the horror genre; Stephen King is my favorite author and inspiration. Started writing at age 15 for fun initially but loved it and kept doing it, and over the years I've grown considerably as an author.


What are you working on now Jeremy?

My work in progress is Lost in Wisconsin (my fourth children's book; I plan on getting this and all 4 other books I've written published - not including The Gateway as 1 of the 4 since that's being published).

I am so impressed! Can't wait to dive into your books. Where were you born?

I was born in Cincinnati, OH where I still live.

What are your favorite books?

My favorite books are IT, Cell, 11/22/63, Cujo, and Carrie by Stephen King because they were very immersive and entertaining.

Who is your favorite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity is country music artist Collin Raye.



Thank you for visiting today. Wishing you the very best with your publishing ventures. It has been such a pleasure to meet you.

Links


Jeremy’s listing on Broken Bars Publishing's website

1 comment: