Friday, July 18, 2014

Join Jane Carroll's, "Bertha's Joyful Jubilee" for her upcoming release, Where the Joys are: Bertha’s guided Journal


Please join Bertha’s Joyful Jubilee Facebook event friday, July 25 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm in CDT

Bertha's at it again...hopping on her soapbox...harassing the cat...talking to the flamingos...and spreading joy. Join her for the release of the latest offering in The Bertha Series...Where the Joys Are: Bertha's Guided Journal.



My Review
If anyone knows how to inspire, Jane does. She has a way of brighting my mood no matter how dark and frayed. She makes me want to do better and be better. This uplifting journal brings a smile to my face and a definite spring to my step. Jane Carroll and Bertha are liquid joy.

Describing joy brought a joyful feeling to my day. EVERYDAY. It reminded me to look at the bright side rather than going to the dark. This was a pick me up that I did with complete pleasure. The simplicity of it made it an easy task and once I got into it I felt myself relaxing.
There is something soothing about journaling and expressing the good that is just waiting to be discovered. I will continue with these exercises just like doing yoga. It’s in the doing. Actually, putting pen to paper and focusing on what we are grateful for. Bertha and Jane bless us with a better way of looking at life.

Quote~
Driving up, I couldn’t help but notice that Bertha was rearranging her flamingo display. I mean when someone is in your front yard, wearing lime green spandex capris and a purple tube top, with matching high-heeled sandals and moving big pink plastic birds around, you do tend to pay attention. The last time she had done this, she was coming out of a ‘blue’ spell. I’d been out of town on business for a few days, so I didn’t have a clue what was up. Shifting into park, I opened the car door. “Bertha, what are you doing?”


Bio

Jane Carroll, Author of Bertha-Size Your Life! and Becoming Bertha, is a Life Coach, Registered Nurse, Reiki Master, Mother, Grandmother, and long-time student of life. She has seen the focus of her over 30 year nursing career change from illness to wellness to wholeness, a philosophy that permeates everything she does.
While she enjoys all aspects of her life, writing is her passion and she is currently working on Bertha's latest adventures.
When life hands you an ostrich...make a boa ~ Bertha


2 comments:

  1. Brenda,

    What a surprise and honor. I'm so glad WTJA was meaningful to you. Joy is definitely the emotion that I strive for every day. And this post just brought me a ton of JOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind. Such a pleasure to be giving towards you. It is YOU that is always giving of herself. Thank you for appreciating me Jane. :-)

      Delete